- Print Size: 12x12 inches, 18x18 inches, 24x24 inches; three options so you can get the size that best fits your space
- Medium: Hahnemuhle German Etching, a white matte mould-made etching paper guaranteeing the highest archival standards for exhibitions
- Production: Produced in New York City by Tribeca Printworks on Epson 11880 printers with Ultrachrome K3 pigment based inks
- Longevity: Archival media rated for longevity at 70-100+ years
- * Museum Float: Framed in a black shadow box frame, we give the print a 3/4" border with a hand torn deckled edge and mount it to 3/16" acid free foamcore backed by acid free rag mat. The floated print is raised from the matboard and set back from the plexiglass for extra dimension. The best choice for true preservation and exhibition quality display. Truly stunning!